This camp is for players ages 4-13. The camps focus on mastery of ball skills in a fun learning environment. Players will be introduced to developmentally appropriate activities based on fun, physical literacy and level of play.
Daily Structure: (tentative)
- 9:15-9:45AM - Warm up & Team Building Activities
- 9:45-10:30AM- Training Session
- 10:30-11:30AM- Scrimmage & Games
- 11:30-12:00PM: Snack time and Playground
- 12:00- 12:45PM: Unstructured Play & Games
- 12:45-1:15- Lunch & Playground
- 1:30-3:00- Structured Activities & Games
- 3:00-4:00- Scrimmage (World Cup)
- 4:00-5:00- Free Play & Scrimmages
ALL DAY CAMP (9-5pm) @Dean Playground
* indicates a required field
Letter To Parents
Please read over and return signed.